Tuesday 28 June 2011

Is that a hog roast I smell cooking?


Face of innocence

I was in the park with my friend Dan the labrador when the aroma of pork hit my nostrils. I thought it only right that I go and investigate.....so I ran full pelt about 200 yards to a marquee. I headed straight inside and it was great, so many people to say hello to, plus a quick dance. Then I heard voices....C and T had followed me so I snuck out the back of the tent and around the side.....and there in front of me was a sight so wonderful I can hardly describe it - a hot, steaming hog roast! Unfortunately, C and her friend S were between me and the hog. My number was up!

In hindsight, if I hadn't gone in for a dance I could have had me some hog, but alas no, kibble again for dinner for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment