Tuesday 15 May 2012

A new toy!



We have just returned from visiting L's folks for a few days. They live near a lovely sandy beach so I get to walk there and it is brilliant.

Due to the light mornings and birds tweating I have been getting L & C up very early so there we were walking along the beach just before 6am when I found a new toy! As I ran towards them C said 'Oh my god, Ollie has got a willy in his mouth!'
I thought this pink, tube shaped toy was brilliant and was throwing it up in the air and catching it and throwing it at their feet in the hope they would throw it for me....which they would not! I then heard L say something about it being a pink, willy shaped vibrator - whatever one of them is?!

I finally left it when they got out my favourite ball and thought, because of the earlier reaction, I'd better ignore it when we walked back past it on the way to the car.

I dunno what all the fuss was about....

No comments:

Post a Comment