Wednesday 2 November 2016

Summer of fun!

Hello everyone and soooooo sorry for not posting recently.  The summer seems to have flown by and I had a woof-tastic time!  I thought I would give you a quick run down of what I have been up to....

The summer was great with lots of sunshine, but I get soo hot.  L & C bought me a cool coat which is brilliant - it feels a bit wet and drippy when they first put it on but I stay lovely and cool in it...













Of course the other way to stay cool is to go for a dip - I just don't want to come out once I am in!  I look so sleek in the water!











The other new thing is I have a new dog walker.  F is great and I have the best time ever with the pack...and I am behaving myself!  Here I am with one of my buddies...we like to walk in step with each other!


















Now it is getting cooler we will soon have muddy walks, which I also like (it is always fun watching L trying not to slip over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment