Monday 9 August 2010

I am exhausted after such a brilliant weekend!



L & C had friends to visit for the weekend and so I thought why should they have all the fun and went to stay at CG's house. CG takes me for occasional walks and it is always great fun, but this was the first time I had been to stay overnight.

L & C dropped me off on Saturday morning and I ran in to the house to find my goldendoodle mates Didi and Archie, two choccie labradoodles, a springer, a bishon frise and Pip (not sure what mix Pip is?!)

We were soon running around the garden and L & C were quickly forgotten (sorry!). We all headed out for a walk on the South Downs and met some moody sheep we quickly retreated from - they definately didn't want to play. Archie then found a nice fresh cow pat to have a roll in so he was no longer a cream coloured dood!

We spent the rest of the day playing and sleeping and Archie gave my ears a nice clean and brush up (cleaning other dog's ears is his 'thing' - frankly he does such a good job he should start charging for it!).

L & C came back the next morning and I didn't want to leave - I can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment