Tuesday 22 February 2011

Mud, pink wellies and terriers!



I had a great day yesterday. It was L's birthday so they dropped me off at CG's for doggy daycare. Didi and I and a couple of other dogs went for a long and gloriously muddy walk on the South Downs.

I then spotted a pink wellie just lying on the ground (well it was next to a little girl), so I thought I'd pick it up and take it for a run. All was going well until CG got a ball out of her bag, which was much more tempting than the wellie so I dropped it and chased the ball. People really need to be more careful not to leave things lying around for anyone to pick up!

Back at the house Didi and I had a rest (well Didi did and I followed CG around) and then the door bell rang and it was Lucky the border terrier coming to stay. I was so excited. We then spent the next hour bundling each other up and down the kitchen. Bliss!

L and C arrived and spoiled my fun, but said I would see Lucky again today for a walk. See you soon buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment