Wednesday 8 June 2011

It was 1975...



To celebrate L's parent's 40th wedding anniversary we had a 70's party at L's aunt and uncle's LC & SS. It was lots of fun, though I didn't recognise many people there because they were all had 70's hairstyles and funky glasses.

I went as the construction worker from the Village People, but I drew the line at wearing a moustache and hard hat!

I really like LC and SS as they give me loads of tasty food. I must have eaten my body weight in sausages, paw-fect!

The others had 70's food such as prawn cocktail, cheese and pineapple on sticks (bizarre!) and were drinking something called Blue Nun.

After dinner the karaoke machine came out and to be honest it was all a bit ropey. I laid down and wished for it all to be over....

No comments:

Post a Comment