Friday 8 February 2013

Six years by the sea!














It was recently the six year anniversary of L & C moving down to the South Coast.  I keep hear them muttering ' I dunno where the time has gone...?'

They have been kept busy doing up the house (yep still a 'work in progress' and they seem to be leaving my room, the kitchen, until last.  It's not that I don't like the 70's, but....)

Apparently having me has also kept them busy with all the walks and attention I need.  I feel I have filled this role very well by ensuring they don't sit down for long by getting them up for a jog around the pool table every night.  I am not sure what the panic is about - I am only gently carrying a cushion in my mouth....or a sock....or a shoe...

Living by the sea is brilliant with lots of amazing walks and tons of doggy friends to pay with.

Don't tell L & C but I'm a very lucky pooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment