Monday 12 August 2013

An open top bus, ale and ice-cream

L and C went on an open top bus 'ale trail' on Saturday with people from their local.  I would have loved it (my ears flapping in the wind up on the top deck...) but instead I had a woof-tastic day at F's house and spent all day running around with Alfie. 

Their carriage awaits

































L & C seemed a bit merry on their return so I decided to be a good boy and slept in the following morning.  I think they were a bit surprised by this!  We then headed out to a garden centre (I got soooo many strokes) and then up to Ditchling Beacon for a walk.  It was brilliant, you could see for miles and I saw horses, bike riders and lots of dogs. 

The best thing was I fluttered my eyelashes at the ice-cream man and he made me my own ice-cream!

Check out the view:


You can just see the sea in the distance






















Doodling on the Downs



















Words can't describe how good it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment