Monday 9 September 2013

One Titanic party!

I thought I had better show off how smart I looked at L & S's Titanic party...

Don't I look dashing?



















My boarding pass


















I did get a little hot under the collar when I first arrived when I met Uggers the cat... I am used to cats running away when they see me, but instead he just sat there looking at me.  This confused me no end and no amount of barking at Uggers would make him run away.  I would have eventually calmed down and stopped barking (I think), but L took Uggers upstairs out of harms way.

This is me looking a little deshelved and a bit hot afterwards...


















L & S made some wonderful food and I tried nearly everything on offer.  The beef was especially good...and the sausages....and the stuffing... and the rice....and the tiramasu....

After dinner it was photo shoot time.  S had constructed a replica bow of the Titanic and we all had our photos taken.

'My heart will go on....'


















I had such a woof-tastic time and I have heard on the grapevine that being known as OO7 I will fit right in at the next party!

For anyone who is unsure where the Titanic sank


No comments:

Post a Comment