Monday 24 February 2014

Space Dog!

L and C took me swimming which was paw-tastic and then I ran to the top of the bmx track and managed to cut one of the pads on my foot on a piece of flint.  I was very brave and walked it off and when I got home L & C checked it out and decided I needed a visit to the vets, though in the meantime they kitted me out with a black sock and then a silver boot on top of that...I looked like Space Dog!

The weather was really wet and it was difficult to keep it dry so every time I went outside I had to have a bag over the sock and then the boot on and as you can see it didn't keep my foot dry when I ran into deep puddles!

The vet was happy with how it was healing and told L and C to keep it dry (or as dry as possible) for a couple of weeks. It was a long two weeks, but it is all mended now.

Here I am sporting my new look....

Before...nice and clean

After...

It wasn't waterproof!

Sporting the poo bag ensemble

No comments:

Post a Comment