Thursday 12 June 2014

The wheels on the bus go round and round...

The other week L & C took me on a bus!  I haven't been on a bus for quite a few years, but it was very exciting. 
 
We got on and headed up some very steep stairs and sat at the back of the bus.  Well L & C sat down and I stood up wobbling all over the place!  Then two boxer puppies got on and we had a bit of a nose off and then all sat nicely.

















We then headed to look at some classic cars and I had my photo in front of my favourite - the Mini Traveller.

















We had a wander around the shops and I got lots of smiles and strokes from passers by.  After a quick lunch stop we headed back on the wobbly bus to L & C's local where I finally lay down. 


















It is very tiring all these new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment