Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas everyone!

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a fun-filled New Year!

I have already spied a present for me which I am looking forward to getting my teeth into.  I'll post some pictures on here of the grand unripping, I mean unwrapping.

As usual L & C have been dressing me up and no doubt the Christmas jumper will be brought out later for me to wear.  You can see me below sporting my new Christmas bandana (all proceeds to the Doodle Trust).  It is ever so smart and it is double sided... (yes I am about to bark in the second photo as they took soooooo long to take the photo!)



Plus look what we found underneath the Christmas tree - Santa Barbara and Elfsie (after the photo was taken they drove off down the street with 'Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday' blaring from the truck. The crowds were 10 deep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment