Thursday 5 January 2012

My new jumper and a comedy Christmas



I had a woof-tastic Christmas with lots of lovely walks along the beach near Grandma S and Grandpa D's house. For Christmas Grandma S knitted me the best jumper ever! How cool do I look? (It is a little bit snug across my chest, but that just makes me look very manly!)

Not sure why they thought a skull and cross bones would be fitting?!

More presents - check out my brilliant Adnams water bowl



We also had a bit of a comedy Christmas day. Firstly, Grandma S was making a trifle and didn’t have a whisk to whip the cream with so the next thing I know Grandpa D appears from the garage with a teaspoon stuck into the end of his electric drill! Needless to say it didn't work and cream went everywhere! Grandpa D then says ‘I wonder if a fork would work?’, but he didn't try and a good old spatula did the job, phew!

Then secondly, L's cousin usually gets her something foody for Christmas and she get's the same for him. So Aunt L bought the presents with her and L & C got some chocolates and Aunt Z had a tin of M&S biscuits. Later Aunt Z fancied a biscuit and opened the tin to find it full of...wait for it....bulldog clips!!!!
Aunt Z and L looked at each other and then burst into hysterics and couldn’t stop. I didn't know what was going on!! Aunt Z is 9 months pregnant if that didn’t bring the baby on then nothing would! Basically, either L's cousin or his girlfriend had wrapped them up by accident!



I got a little bit dirty down the beach...


It was a brilliant day and I finally surrendered to a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment