Thursday 18 October 2012

Bingo the gorgeous guinea-pig, R.I.P.















My brother Bingo the guinea pig passed away last week. L & C had taken him to the vets as he had stopped eating (which was very unlike him!).  They gave him painkillers, antibiotics and fed him with the largest syringe I have ever seen, but it wasn't to be.

L & C were very quiet and looked very sad when they buried him in the garden (I was given a bone so I didn't 'interfere', result!)

Run free piggy-pog.

L&C are going down to see E & K tonight where Bingo and Elvis used to go for holidays.  Apparently they are just going "to have a look" at some piggies, but I don't believe a word of it.  I think there will soon be two new additions to our family!

In his svelter days















Their favourite time of year





 

No comments:

Post a Comment