Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I have had a pawtastic Christmas.  L and C went to Mexico for Christmas (ok for some I guess!) and I went to stay with L & J and my new best doggy friend Tara. 

Tara and I have only met a few times, but how it works is....we bundle each other...then we bundle each other some more...and then some more.  This can go on for quite some time.  Tara's best trick is to get me by the jowls, but I just keep spinning around until she has to let go...then a quick break and off we go again.  Anyway I had a great time and we went swimming most days, but just going outside for a walk meant getting wet as it poured and poured with rain.

Anyway, like I said L & C went off to sunny climes to celebrate C's birthday and Christmas.  They had a great time visiting places such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Playa del Carmen and Xcaret eco park.  I did hear that L snorkelled into the wall while swimming along the underground cave in the dark at Xcaret, whoops-a-daisy!

I have kindly agreed to post some of their photos here:

That beach looks perfect for rolling on...

Ian the Iguana









Papantla Flying Men, Xcaret



Mexican Christmas tree

Kukulkan pyramid, Chichen Itza

View from Tulum ruins








No comments:

Post a Comment