I have gastroenteritis and had to go to the vet hospital yesterday to have an x-ray to make sure I didn't have an object in my tummy (just because I have previous form for swallowing things such as gloves and dirty nappies.....I don't see why it was necessary!). Anyway they sedated me and made me feel very drunk and then gave me lots of different drugs to make me feel better.
Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to one of the drugs and my face puffed up like a pumpkin (and it isn't even halloween for another week!). I was given another drug to reduce the swelling, but it was still there this morning so off we went to the vets again and apparently I need lots of rest, drugs and nice food like chicken or fish (that is the only good part of this whole saga). The drugs are making me very wobbly and sleepy so I am off for a nap now.
No laughing please at the following photos:
|Yesterday - very swollen around the chops|
|Today - still puffed up and very wobbly!|