Tuesday 13 July 2010

Labradoodle Trust Fun Dog Show 2010



I had a woof-tastic day on Saturday at the Labradoodle Trust fun dog show. It was down in the New Forest and there were loads of doodles there. It was a really, really hot day and I was wearing my new Cool-It bandana. L soaked it in water and it expanded like a rubber ring...magic!

I went in for the Best Short Coat and Waggiest Tail novelty classes, but alas I did not win a rosette. In Best Short Coat I was up against a cheeky Jack Russell/Patterdale Terrier cross who won first prize. Then I wagged my tail as hard as I could, but I must have been in a blind spot for the judge as I didn't win (I was definately the waggiest!).



I then took C round the obstacle course and for our first go we were quite good. I wasn't too sure about the ramp and the tunnel, though when C stuck her head in the other end of the tunnel to encourage me I made it through. It was a piece of cake really....!

No comments:

Post a Comment