Tuesday 28 August 2012

Bank holiday weekend, part 2

On Sunday we all bundled in to the car and headed to the seaside. L thought it was going to be quiet as it was forecast to be overcast, but the sun was out and there were lots of people picnicing. I could see the worried look on L & C's faces that I would go picnic raiding, but I promised myself I wouldn't (I just didn't tell them!).

The tide was out so we walked on the sand at the waters edge. It was really windy so everything smelt brilliant.

Firstly we had a stroll along (L was walking very carefully over the seaweed as she has a tendency to slip over)


Then I found some lunch...


And then C kicked the ball for me again and again...


There were lots of kite surfers out


L had an oyster icecream and C had a 99 (which I helped her to finish)


And I didn't raid one picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment