Tuesday 22 June 2010

Knicker nicker!

Being called a Labrathief reminds me of when L & C used to affectionately call me a 'Knicker nicker'

It all started one summer's evening down the beach. I was only about 5 months old and C convinced L to let me off the lead as she didn't think I could run up the steep beach and get into any trouble. Well....I could run up it and went to see a teenager who was sunbathing. I fancied having a game of chase so I picked up the first thing I saw....her knickers! L & C were chasing me, waving their arms and shouting so they obviously enjoyed it too.

After about 5 minutes I tired and let them catch me and rescue the knickers which were half way down my gullet. L made C take them back 'as it was her idea to let the puppy off' and I was quickly taken home. In the car on the way back, I heard L muttering that she could hear Benny Hill music in her head and just what is the correct etiquette when your dog steals some pants?!


Who me?! Little innocent me...

No comments:

Post a Comment