Friday 21 May 2010

I'm famous! (well not really...)

A new poster has appeared in my living room and it features me! Well to tell the truth...it features a very handsome, regal looking dog that could be my twin.

It was designed by a very talented local graphic designer and L said she just had to have it because:
  1. it reminded her of me
  2. the colour matches the cushions(!)
  3. I have been known to eat a book or two so the quote is very apt (not sure what she is talking about???!)

Here it is:

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ollie

    My angel fwiend Jackson(he still talks to me..it's magic..hoomans don't always undewstand)sent me to com visit you. I hope we can be fwiends. I'm a wiwy foxy giwl fwom NewYawk City and think you'we swell.
    I love youw postew, although I think you'we mowe handsome, and that colow i one of Mommi's favowites.
    I have nevew eaten a book, but heawd that my pwedecessows , who awe now angels enjoyed a good eat, ummm, I mean wead, hehehe
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete