Sunday 16 May 2010

I've been doodle dashing...

I have had a paw-tastic day! L & C took me to a local park to meet 12 other doodles - heaven! Just in case you don't know it is my birthday on Tuesday and this was my birthday treat.

L was busy yesterday making birthday treats for all the doods that came along. Don't they look yummy...


Here are some of the doodles and I am in there somewhere trying to scrounge a treat...

We ran around for over an hour, sought out a dead badger (I was a good boy and didn't sample it), jumped over fallen trees and doodle dashed our hearts out.

Afterwards L & C needed some liquid refreshment so we popped to a local watering hole and this is me at my handsome best!


Heading off to bed now as all this fun is very tiring. More from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment